So when am I going to get to start her super model portfolio? We really need to get together so that we can get pictures of Lilly and Mattea before it gets cold outside.
Well, Ben will never be quite the super model that Mattea is nor will he ever have quite that much hair! ;) However, it is finally coming in, I think I just woke up one day and he had hair....funny how that happends! I think I will miss the crew cut. I enjoyed seeing her at work, she needs to come more often...Michelle will be jealouse that she missed her!
“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” - Nelson Mandela
2 comments:
So when am I going to get to start her super model portfolio? We really need to get together so that we can get pictures of Lilly and Mattea before it gets cold outside.
Well, Ben will never be quite the super model that Mattea is nor will he ever have quite that much hair! ;) However, it is finally coming in, I think I just woke up one day and he had hair....funny how that happends! I think I will miss the crew cut.
I enjoyed seeing her at work, she needs to come more often...Michelle will be jealouse that she missed her!
Post a Comment