This was not Mattea's 1st haircut but it was very much needed. I decided I didn't want to spend the money for Cookie Cutters yet so I took matters into my own hands and cut it myself. I think I did an ok job for my 1st time and with a wiggly 1-year-old. Thanks to our dancing chicken, in the pics above, which kept her entertained. I did have to do some touching up a couple days later when I realized just how uneven I had cut the back. But, all is well and luckily she has no clue what is a good or bad haircut, yet!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Haircut
This was not Mattea's 1st haircut but it was very much needed. I decided I didn't want to spend the money for Cookie Cutters yet so I took matters into my own hands and cut it myself. I think I did an ok job for my 1st time and with a wiggly 1-year-old. Thanks to our dancing chicken, in the pics above, which kept her entertained. I did have to do some touching up a couple days later when I realized just how uneven I had cut the back. But, all is well and luckily she has no clue what is a good or bad haircut, yet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment