Monday, August 25, 2008

Rock Band



At the party-I can vouch for Jen and Lana about alcohol consumption but I don't know about Steph!!


Jen, Mattea, and I playing Guitar Hero at my double qincenera-Mattea even has her own avatar*****MJ*****a kickass drummer with tats and everything a mother could be proud of!!


I took things very seriously, didn't I?


A few weeks ago we had a rock band party (sad to say but i'm addicted to the game). We had such a good time. I suck at drums, Dad was right I don't have nearly enough rhythm, but I do pretty good on bass and lyrics. I think I had 96% while singing Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive, Lana's favorite song that I made her play over again. Just so you know Lana, we will play that song forever until you can get some other Bon Jovi songs, or Aerosmith. Not some out there obscur rock songs that I have never heard of ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you posted my tone deaf self singing (at least my version of singing) on your blog....payback is a bitch!!

Lana said...

Yeah, I wish I could somehow hide that song on the list so it can never be played again. I heard it on the radio the other day and just about lost it.

Those are some, uh...awesome photos of us there. And you've even captured our "live" performance for posterity. That's fantastic.

Jen said...

Oh Lana... don't you know this will someday be vintage Floating Retina Squadron footage that can be sold to People for millions after we make the big time? Definitely VH1 material! I think we need to download "Livin on a prayer" to expand our repertoire!

Party on Tanya!

Tanya and Mattea said...

I'm with ya Jen!!!!!