I've had a great week. Two movies, Swingvote and Mama Mia, and a nearly perfect weekend with Mattea. She has been so pleasant and fun to be around, a slight change from the week before. Anyways we are still looking for a new place to live and I am feeling slightly pressured. Buying a home feels like such a bigger responsibility then raising Mattea. I hate to say it but I think it is because you have to be "approved." While you should be "approved" for parenthood that is not the case. Mattea has her appointment with her allergist on Tuesday to check for a peanut allergy. I'm hoping it is a peanut intolerance if anything, but thinks good thoughts for us.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the diaper on the head. I would love to do the picture in the park that sounds great we just need to work out a time and place.
Once again, excellent accessorizing by Aunt Jen! A much bolder statement than her first hair barrette, but I thought she could pull it off!
Post a Comment