Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sleepyhead

Still eating but so sleepy
Taking a break
Too sleepy to finish
Stick a fork in me I'm done!


I had to post these pictures it was so funny. Mattea had spent the day with Lily and Angi. They went to their library program in the morning and then went to the bakery for lunch and then to the park. When I met them at the park, Mattea was raring to go even without her afternoon nap. She does really well on little sleep, thankfully but this was too funny. We were eating dinner and she fell asleep on me. I wasn't able to get the video camera but I grabbed the regular camera and got some pics luckily.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are priceless! I can't believe how big she has gotten! Aren't they so fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Mattea....you are such a doll. We love you!

Jen said...

She is just too stinkin cute! Ryan just said you need to enter the last pic into the Nikon photo contest and I agree.

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh my gosh i love it! sweet girl!