Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Vacation and some pictures from Mattea's Baptism


Mattea was christened 9/23/2007 at 8 months old. I thought she would cry but she didn't. She was very well behaved but completely un-impressed with everything.
Mattea and Lily shared the christening dress and they have their names and christening date sewn onto the dress. Hopefully it will be passed on for years to come.
Mattea's little bare feet (forgot the socks). I didn't think anything of it until the pastor commented on her cute toes to the entire church.
Mattea helping to cut her cake but I don't think she ate any of it
Sorry for the extra picture of me and Mattea. I couldn't figure out how to delete the picture when I realized I copied the same one twice.

Today marks the start of another vacation for Mattea and some time off for me! Mattea went to Gatlinburg with my parents, Lily, Lucy and Heidi. They left this morning and will be gone until Thursday night.

So I had a busy day. I went to Greenwood for a cookout for my friend Steph's son Jack. Today he was baptized and is now offically sin free. I took this oppurtunity to use my dad's Smart car for the drive to Greenwood. I picked up Lana in Zippy, yes my dad names his cars, and we were off. We had a good time but Lana had to get home so I had to do my joyriding in the Smart car all by myself. It was nice though, I went to Old Navy, found nothing, I went to Carter's, found nothing. So I decided to go to Border's and "hang out." That was really fun because it has been a very long time since I just sat in a bookstore with no purpose and no timelines. After that I went to Target and found everything (for Mattea of course).

Other exciting news. I received a refund check (not a shabby one either) from my ob/gyn stating that I had overpaid my pre-natal care expenses. I should probably have been more upset that they overcharged me but I was just too excited to have some "free money." I feel like my luck might finally be changing. YEAH!

No comments: