Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun days

Hi everybody,
Sorry I have not posted in awhile. Mattea and I have had some fun over the last couple of days. Over the weekend we hung out with my friends Betsy, Beth, Steph, and Lana. Noura was sleeping as was Jack. Mattea was wondering where her party buddies were. I told her that eventually Noura and Jack would not bless their parents with going to sleep at 7 and party like rock stars too, just like Mattea.

On Monday, Mattea went skinny dipping for the 1st time. Mattea loves the pool and loves to be swimming. She even loves to jump off the side of the pool and it is the cutest thing. As soon as she jumps she is aksing me "one more." She also loves to be thrown in the air from one person to another. Its funny she looks like a professional because she straightens out her legs and arms and flies!!!! For as cautious as she is on land, she loves the thrill of flying. Maybe a future as a aerialist for the circus?

Lastly, today is her 1st dentist appointment. My mom is coming to take pictures for me and I don't think she will enjoy Dr. Katie poking around in her mouth. I anticipate alot of screaming and squirming but I will let everyone know how she does and will post some more pictures soon.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mommy is wrong Mattea, I will go to bed at 7 FOREVER!!! Good luck at your dentist appt.....I'm not looking forward to my first one, but I guess you may need to have teeth before going to the dentist....I guess I have to wait awhile.... I can't wait to see you again! Love, Jack