Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Baby Names
So I have finally been able to hang out with my sister Nina. Nina is pregnant with her 1st baby, a boy. This is the 1st boy in our family for a since my uncle Dan was born in the 60's. So anyway we were trying to come up with some names for the little guy. Nina read an article that said babies with initials that spell something positive live an average of 4 years (i think) longer then people whose initials spell nothing. So I am on a quest.......any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what's nina's last name? And BTW, I think that Jack is a great name, and Andrew, and Cameron. What about Matteo?
Owen is by far the best name in the bunch....I would have named Jack that if my husband didn't think that he should have a say in it....men...jeez!
Post a Comment