Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Poop!

Funny story- We were eating dinner the other day and we were all just sitting around talking. Well Mattea was behind dad's chair kind of climbing on it. All of a sudden she has her diaper off and she is walking very matter of factly towards the diaper pail. We all chuckled because she held up the diaper like "don't worry guys I got this one." Anyways while we were looking at her she said "poop" (1st time ever) and at exactly the same time I saw something on her bum and mom looked down on the floor. You guessed it, no poop in the diaper but all over the carpet because she had first stepped in it (with shoes on) before walking to the trash can. To make things even messier she had had a ton of blueberries earlier in the day so it was a great purple color. Needless to say, I am thankful that she does not like getting her hands dirty.

No comments: