Monday, May 19, 2008

My 1st time

Hi Everybody...this is my first time writing on this blog. I was asked to start a blog (everybody's doing it). I was slow to get it started but hopefully will be able to keep up. I have some really cute pics to show off but bear with me.

Mattea and I had a good weekend, minus the puke. On Friday she had a playdate and then came to visit me at work. She was great considering she hadn't slept much. Unfortunately she was not interested in sleep the rest of the night because she wouldn't go to sleep until midnight and woke promptly at 7am. On Sat my college friend came to visit with her son Jace who is 2. Mattea, Lily and Jace played and it was fun catching up with Kyndra. Mattea seemed to have a upset tummy all day and finally after dinner when we were playing with bubbles she stuck the wand in her mouth and sucked on the bubble juice. This was a blessing in disguise because while she did throwup, she was instantly and much happier girl and went to bed early.

On Sunday we took my mom to lunch for her birthday 5/14 even though she says she doesn't celebrate her birthdays anymore. We had fun and Mattea was definately making up for not eating well on Sat. and saying hi to everybody. She is a very friendly baby, if your a woman. All in all a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm excited to have another way to keep up with your and Mattea's life! We're excited for our zoo trip this weekend!