I was getting ready for work this morning and Mattea was thankfully entertaining herself for a few glorious minutes. What was she doing you ask. Well my genius daughter was scooting around on her belly on the kitchen floor laughing hysterically. I just stared at her thinking 1. what the hell is so funny 2. the kitchen floor is getting a good buff from Mattea's nice clean shirt and 3. i'm so happy that she is playing by herself rather then begging me to read a book while I'm trying to tie my shoes or pull up my pants.
Everyone tells you how you no longer do things by yourself once you have a child. They don't lie. I have a little helper to brush my hair, change my clothes, go to the bathroom and my favorite...take a shower! I freeze through every shower now but I wouldn't change it for the world.
1 comment:
oh my gosh she's so cute! Im so happy you have this so I can actually see you guys, even if it is just pictures!! give mattea kisses for me!
Post a Comment