Monday, December 22, 2008

So I didn't close on my house today. There were problems with paperwork not being on time to the various people it needs to get to and so hopefully I will close on the 30th!

On to better things....

Mattea is kid. No longer my baby or toddler but a kid. In the car today I was driving and she was talking on her cell phone. Here's her conversation.

M: "hello Charlie"

pause

M: "how you"

pause

M: "good"

pause

M: "play"

pause

M: "Lily"

pause

M: "ok, bye"

closes the phone
She did it several times changing out charlie's nam with my uncle's and aunt's names.

I love this girl!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh soooooo Cute!!!!! I am sorry you didn't close! What a disappointment. I hope you have a Merry Christmas anyways.

Jen said...

Yeah, it's cute now... Just wait 10 years and she gets 3 calls from 3 different boys in like an hour!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh my gosh what a big girl! thats so cute! Sorry you didnt close yet, but ill have my working gloves on and be ready to go once im home! miss you all!