Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Cute story!
So I have a cute story to share. The other day Angi was giving the girls a snack. Typically if the snack the girls are sharing is cheese Mattea gets the bigger half and if it is sweet Lily gets the bigger half ( Lily needs to eat something right!) Anyways, I think it was a cookie the girls were sharing and Lily's was eaten in 10 seconds flat. So she goes to Mattea "Bite?" Mattea gives Lily the teeniest tiny morsal of cookie and Lily gobbles it up. Again "Bite?" Mattea gives Lily another teeny bite ( we are a sharing family, you know). Again Lily gobbles it up and ask for another bite, Mattea looks at her cookie and looks at Lily and finally catches on and stuffs the whole thing in her mouth. I think Lily was a little dejected that Mattea finally got a clue ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment